Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Little Welcome

Welcome to Rustic Falls, a tranquil and serene place to unwind and relax after a busy day.

This blog was created by me as a way to express my love of all things fashion, beauty and of course rustic. I have a real soft spot for anything that screams 'country cottage' and will share any of those beautiful finds with the blog. I created the name 'rustic falls' as I felt it was very relaxing and summed up what I wanted people to find here.

A little bit about me:

I am currently at university studying English, so am also hoping this blog will help me develop my writing skills as well as becoming my place for expressionism. This is because on here I know where I'm going and what I hope to achieve so hope to have a clear train of thought (which is what is massively picked up on by my lecturers!)

I am not any form of professional, be that in beauty, fasion or even writing so I voice any opinions as my own and to just simply share with any of you beautiful visitors to Rustic Falls.

In the future I hope to do blogs about my recent obsessions and finds, but I also find myself consumed with wander lust, and as it stands I am very untravelled and uncultured but hope to expand my knowledge of the world and share that with you.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I do hope I will become a more competant and clear writer so bare with me :).
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment